Blog
beam token 3 1

Beam Token: Invest in Your Future, Build Your Financial Security

In a world where financial stability is increasingly uncertain, looking for investment alternatives to protect and multiply your wealth is essential. As the saying goes, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” Having a stable job does not guarantee eternal security; Companies can go bankrupt, wages can be reduced, and layoffs can happen. The […]

Blog
header ham 1

How AI and marketing affiliation will help business growth in 2024?

In 2024, the synergy between AI and marketing affiliation is expected to play a pivotal role in driving business growth. This collaboration offers numerous benefits that businesses can leverage to enhance their marketing strategies and overall performance. Here are several ways in which AI and marketing affiliation will contribute to business growth:     1. […]

Blog
header trc

The Rise of Cybersecurity Threats in Digital Payments: How to Stay Safe

In the evolving landscape of digital commerce, the convenience of online transactions goes hand in hand with increased cybersecurity threats. As digital payments become more prevalent, understanding the risks and implementing robust security measures is crucial for both consumers and businesses. The global increase in digital transactions has naturally led to a parallel rise in […]

Blog
header nmd

New Methods of Digital Payment: A Perspective for 2027

A recent study by the consulting firm Capgemini shed light on interesting insights about the future of payment methods. According to the study, by 2027, digital payment methods are expected to account for around 30% of total cashless transactions, while traditional payment methods will continue to make up the remaining 70%. This trend points to […]

Blog
header wsr

What is Smart Retail and how can Beam help improve business?

Smart retail refers to the incorporation of advanced technologies and data-driven solutions in the retail industry to enhance the overall shopping experience, streamline operations, and improve business efficiency. This concept involves the use of innovative technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, and automation to create a more connected […]

Blog
beam token 2

Beam Token: Invest in Your Future, Build Your Financial Security

In a world where financial stability is increasingly uncertain, looking for investment alternatives to protect and multiply your wealth is essential. As the saying goes, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” Having a stable job does not guarantee eternal security; Companies can go bankrupt, wages can be reduced, and layoffs can happen. The […]

Blog
header tfb

The Future of Business: How Blockchain Will Transform Small and Large Enterprises

In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, blockchain technology emerges as a pivotal innovation, poised to revolutionize both small and large enterprises. This technology is not only redefining the realm of digital transactions but is also setting the stage for substantial shifts across various industry sectors. Blockchain technology, fundamentally, is a decentralized digital ledger that records […]

Blog
header hdp

How will digital payments influence businesses and what is their importance in the coming years

In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, digital payments are becoming an integral part of how businesses operate. From small startups to multinational corporations, the shift towards digital transactions is reshaping business models, enhancing customer experiences, and influencing global commerce. This essay explores the various ways in which digital payments are set to influence businesses and […]

Blog
beam token 3

BEAM Token – Early Bird Alert

At BEAM we take innovation at heart as the key to unlocking new opportunities. Today, we are excited to announce the highly anticipated launch of the BEAM Token, a groundbreaking utility Token that is at the heart of the BEAM digital payments platform. BEAM represents a state-of-the-art mobile payment app, providing users with a convenient […]

Blog
imagem artigo token

BEAM Token – Exciting times

Very exciting times are coming here at BEAM. We have reached a pivotal moment. The BEAM Token is going public! Yes. After deploying our retail business model with the disruptive Beam Wallet App in selected markets (ask us about it), we are now ready for our own TGE event. Keep your hear to the ground. […]